Cook in Bag – ARCpet OvenCook®
ARCpet OvenCook® film for Form Fill & Seal packaging is designed for oven cook applications with compatible oven cook base webs. ARCpet OvenCook® provides excellent cooking results which are convenient, easy to use and are suitable for products containing fish, poultry, meat, vegetables and Ready Made Meals.
– 50% less plastic packaging compared to standard polyolefin shrink wrap & tray
– Low Oxygen Transmission Rate to maintain freshness
– Low Water Vapor Transmission Rate to maintain freshness
– Excellent seal integrity – ideal for small pillow packs
– Self venting – peels when hot function
– Excellent puncture and tear resistance
– Suitable for conventional and microwave ovens
Food Hygiene – Poultry Product is placed directly into the oven meaning consumers do not touch uncooked poultry, eliminating cross-contamination.
Product is cooked in the packaging which keeps the consumers oven clean. Includes self-venting ‘Peel when Hot’ function
Consistent Cooking Results: Cook in Bag process maintains flavour & juices maximising taste.
Form Fill & Seal ARCpet OvenCook® – for use as Cook in Bag in microwave & conventional ovens
Form Fill & Seal ARCpet GrillCook – for use as pillow packs on panini grills
Clients We Supply
ARCpet GrillCook Packaging film is designed for use as pillow packs on panini or George Foreman grills. ARCpet GrillCook provides excellent cooking results which are convenient, easy to use and are suitable for products containing fish, poultry, meat or sandwiches.
– Portion Control – Single product portions can be cooked
– Easy Preparation – ideal for handling products flavoured with sauces, marinades or herbs
– Convenient & consistent – time scarce consumers can quickly cook with no mess
– Excellent Shelf-life – preserves flavour, texture and freshness
– Product is cooked in the packaging which keeps
the grill clean & maintains quality of product